Monday, May 23, 2016

I'm Going Home

Wow .. once again it's been a while.

At the end of February, man, I got some pretty unexpected news. It rocked my world. All is well and back to normal and for that I am so thankful and grateful!! I've done a lot of soul searching the last few months.

Who am I?
What do I like and love to do?
What do I want to do?
How can I make a difference? Make a change?
What will make me happy?
Will I ever love myself?

I have put a lot of trust and faith in Him. I have not once questioned why things happen or happened. They just did. He knows why. He trusted that I would handle it. And, I did.

What now?

Well, like I said .. I've done a lot of looking at myself on the inside. I have made the decision to move back home. With my parents. For a few months. Max .. a year. There is a lot I want to accomplish in this time frame. I have a goal. A time limit. Nothing more.

My kids are excited. They think Gemms will be cooking them a huge breakfast every morning. Let's just be real .. all Grandmothers can cook, right?! And my mama's breakfast is no exception. None of her meals are. She is an uh-mazing cook!!! I keep telling her she needs to open up her own catering biz. She won't.

And guess what .. you guys (well, whoever reads) are coming along on this journey with me.

I will be posting about our move, how life is living with your folks is, workouts, what I'm doing back in the hometown, etc. I am excited. Nervous. The fear of the unknown is a scary thing. I really think this will be a good thing, a new beginning. Moving an hour away from a completely different city will be a change for us, especially my boys. They've always lived in the 'burbs. Now, it's more like a town. A small town. About 35k people. So, this move really will be a new beginning.

We will be moving in the next couple of months. We will slowly move things a little at a time.

Here's to next time. And I promise it won't be three months!

~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment