Monday, May 30, 2016

A Little Taste

Happy Memorial Day to You!

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend and we all remembered what the real celebration is for.

We had a good weekend.

Friday my boys wanted to go to a little "Friday Night Live" at the school so I dropped them off. I thought only one was going but they both ended up going. I then went to a girlfriend's house and got to spend time with her, her hubs, and both of her boys. One of which is a 13 month old flirt. He is too cute and I loved watching him smile and laugh. The cutest. I really love babies smiles when they only have a few teeth. It is the cutest thing.

I did the most fun workout on Saturday. I didn't die, thought I might, but I didn't. It was lots of high intensity and fun music. I will definitely be going back. :) After that, we headed to my parents for the night and stayed the night. I took the boys fishing (which was a fail) and then we went to dinner. We went to one place and my parents went to a different one.

Sunday, my mom made the best breakfast .. French toast .. and bacon .. lots and lots of bacon. We had a late lunch/early dinner and headed home for family movie night. "My Girl" it was. My boys liked it..I cried. Typical.

Today, I woke up to a scary text from one of my closest friends. She had to have emergency surgery and thankfully she is back home now and on the mend. But man, I was a mess. I love her like a sister. We then rushed back to meet some friends for a movie only to pull in and find out it was Sold Out. Fail!! We then came home and swam and laid by the pool. Pretty chill afternoon. I like it!

I hope everyone had wonderful weekend and got some rest and is ready for the week!

I have an appointment with my trainer Wednesday morning ... not sure what I'll fit in tomorrow...We have plans tomorrow evening. Can't wait to spend time with my ex-Stepson...though to me, he will always be my "son."

~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment