Thursday, May 26, 2016

Currently ...

Currently ...

Feeling .... sad. We were supposed to make a trip to see my bestie and she is unfortunately, under the weather .. waaaaay under the weather. Her health is way more important so we will definitely be rescheduling.

Reading ... nothing ... I suck...I want to read more...It's always loud here. Dang boys..:) Wouldn't have it any other way. And by the time it's nighty night time ... well, duh, it's eyes shut!

Watching ... "How to be Single." I rented this the other night and have literally watched it 4 times. My rental is up in 3 hours. Boo.

Wanting ... a Massage! I have three free ones to use my June 5 .. pretty sure that isn't happening.

Working on ... blog posts .. thinking about what all I want to blog about until the adventures at the parentals begins.

Loving ... that there is only 3 1/2 more days of school. That is only 4 more lunches to make. YES!!

Hope everyone is having a great week. One more day. You got this!!

~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment