Sunday, July 22, 2018

Intermittent Fasting - Days 1 and 2

Hi There! Remember me?!

Lemme tell ya .. it is HOT here in Texas. I feel like I am meeeeeeelting!!

The other day I asked my mom how much she thought I weighed .. just looking at me. She told me. It was almost 30 lbs less than what I actually weigh. I know I can eat better but I don't eat bad. I don't drink sodas, I don't eat a lot of sweets or fast food. I drink a lot of water. I work out, on average, about 4 times a week. But, I don't eat clean, whole foods, all of the time.

So Friday, I started intermittent fasting. Friday night I stopped eating at 7:00 pm and Saturday I broke my fast Saturday afternoon about 1:00, I think.

Saturday night I stopped eating at 8:00 pm and today (Sunday) I started eating at 10:00 am. I was starving today. I hope to eat my last thing tonight, no later than 7:00 pm and start eating Monday at 11:00 or 12:00.

So far, I really like it. This morning, like I said, I was hungry. But I drank a bottle of cold water and that helped me get to 10:00 am. I broke my fast both days with a shake. After, I had a 2x2x2 : 2 eggs, 2 Kodiak cakes with 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, and 2 pieces of bacon. For lunch I had leftover brown rice and chicken. I am supes full still right now. l will most likely have a protein shake about 4 and dinner about 6:15.

I have a lot of stomach fat and that is what I am focusing on right now.

I am doing the LIIFT4 Coach test group and I am really loving it. It is a weightlifting and HIIT workout with abs every day. I will be increasing my weight this next week as I know I am capable of more. Last week was week 1 and I only used/had 3lbs/5 lbs/8 lbs weights. I am going to buy 10 lbs and 15 lbs to push myself for week 2.

I also snagged a free month workout with Camp Gladiator. I was loving that as well. It is early in the morning on M, T, and Thursdays. LIIFT4 is a 4 day workout with 3 days recovery or active recovery. The program is great because it is flexible and you can do it when it works for you. I am still deciding if want to enjoy my last week of CG this week. If I do, my workouts will be like this:

Monday: Camp Gladiator
Tuesday: Camp Gladiator
Wednesday: LIIFT4 Day 5
Thursday Camp Gladiator
Friday:LIIFT4 Day 6
Saturday: LIIFT4 Day 7
Sunday: LIIFT4 Day 8

I will also still be doing the Intermittent Fasting so will keep updating on that. But, like I mentioned, I have felt great, not starving (except for this morning), sleeping great, haven't had headaches. I'm excited!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and is staying cool! I'm ready for school and a routine again!!

Happy Sunday and Blessings!!

It's a great day to be alive!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment