Thursday, June 16, 2016

Ten Things Thursday

Hi and Happy Thursday!

I'm very happy we are one day closer to Friday and the weekend.

Today, I wanted to share 10 things I would love to do by 12/31/2016. Hard to believe we a little more than half way there. Crazy how time just flies by.

1. Deepen my relationship with the Lord.
2. Run .. Don't walk .. a 5k and 10k. I still want to run a full marathon ... sometime.
3. Obtain a fitness certification - this is already in the works and will be happening very soon.
4. Go on a weekend trip by myself. I am hoping I can tie this into a fitness certification.
5. Read 6 books. I wanted to read 12-15 this year but that has happened.
6. Take a cooking class.
7. Volunteer - I am hoping when we move I can do something and include my boys. I have an idea and I think it will be awesome!
8. Blog more and be consistent.
9. I want, okay Need .. to lose about 40 pounds.
10. Run/Walk 15 miles/week. - of course this is prepping me for that 5k/10k .. right?!
11. Take my boys somewhere cool ..

**I added 11 since #10 was tied to #2. :)

Hope everyone has a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment