Saturday, June 18, 2016

About Me ...

Some things you may, or may not, know about me.

I am a mom.

I love to dance...not dance it up in the club because I don't frequent those, but love to do choreographed dance. Sometimes I think I should have majored in dance and minored in nursing. Instead, I majored in Business Management and have a career in the mortgage biz.

When I love a song, I will replay that song over and over and over again. My kids hate when I do this. Seriously. They will yell, "AGAIN" at me. Everytime. My youngest starts howling like a dog when I do this. It's quite amusing. And he's really good.

I have six sisters. This is one reason I am looking forward to "going back home." To be closer to some of those sisters.

I get major anxiety. I don't take medication. I know how to calm myself down. Thankfully.

I always get "great" ideas that turn out to be not so "great."

I love to volunteer. Need to do this more.

I am scared to death of snakes and tornadoes. Yet, I live in the Lone Star State!

I don't eat seafood. Any kind.

I fall asleep every single night with my tv on and one of two of the same movies playing every night. I reckon this will change soon though.

I like to travel but scared of flying. I do fly but I get ... anxiety. It is getting better, though.

I've only been to two different countries. I have a list of places I want to go.

I have never lived outside of Texas. I plan on this changing once my youngest graduates high school.

There's a little peek into me. There's still a lot left and I'm trying to figure myself out.

Have a good weekend!

~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment