Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Old Habits Die Hard

Or that's what appears to be happening.

I sound like a broken record. I will blog more. I will blog more. It is sort of a therapeutic outlet form me. So why can't I just DO IT?!

What am I doing??

Not sure anyone really reads this .. but I am .. working full time. Being a single mommy. Which, PS: Is my favorite thing to do (not the single part.) Shuttling my boys to wherever they need to go. Trying to keep my house cleaned...PS: this is hard. Way, way hard. And trying to get this body in shape! I have goals and I am working on those.

I plan on taking my kids on a big trip ... for them anyways ... this summer. They are stoked! I am stoked. And I am so blessed I am able to take them on a trip like this as a single mom and doing it all by myself.


What do my workouts consist of ??

Currently:

Typically, MWF - personal trainer

This is changing this week to:

MWF - personal trainer and CIZE - My true love!! Have you done this? I have big plans for this.
TR / R  - The Barre Code - My second love!!

....aaaaaand when I am feeling extra ambitious ... I hope to run / walk 6 days a week ...

I have a little goal (which I dislike putting out there) to run a half by the end of the year. Obviously, I need to be running more than 2 miles but ... baby steps folks, baby steps!

I hope to provide a weekly update on Sunday evenings as to what am I doing for the week. I feel as though this would hold me accountable .. to write...

What am I eating??

How about ... what am I not eating!! This is my biggest struggle. And after I workout .. guess what .. I am starving!! Does this happen to anyone else??? It is so annoying.

Personal Life??

Well, thank goodness I have awesome kids, an even more awesome family, and awesome friends. And when I'm not hanging out with awesome people, I am usually watching the Hallmark Channel. I absolutely love this channel. Especially at Christmas! I'm not dating because... well... I don't have the time or the energy. I figured that what is meant to be and when is out of my control and I am perfectly happy doing me, focusing on my kids, and better myself for them.

Hope ya'll have a great Tuesday!!

Tiffany~







No comments:

Post a Comment