Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Life Recap

Man ... last time I posted was September!! Not good and not what I wanted for this here ole blog.

Once again, I hope to get back to a regularly scheduled blog post. At least once a week, if not more.

Life lately .. well, we had Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. I also took my boys to Las Vegas in November. They loved it and we had a lot of fun. I know some may judge or criticize that I took them there but it's one of my favorite places and believe it or not there is tons of things for kids to do. We didn't stay out really late but we had a lot of fun and I will most likely be taking them back soon. This was also their first plane ride.

We are also finally moving out of my parents house. This is good for them and us. :) I am so grateful to them and they'll never know how appreciative we are and I just home I am able to repay them for everything one day.

My workouts are on point! Not to brag but I am so proud of myself. One day back in October it finally clicked in my brain and I have been at it ever since. I have embraced weight training and absolutely love it. I have some fitness goals that I am not ready to share just yet, to accomplish by end of year, and I am super excited.

My diet is still something I struggle with daily. I have been preparing meals on Sunday though. I have found that my problem is that I get tired of eating the same thing all week. I need to not make quite so much of one thing or prepare twice a week instead of doing it all on Sundays. This would be challenging during the week but I think it would work better for me, personally.

I hope everyone is doing great if anyone reads this anymore!

Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment